четверг, 9 ноября 2017 г.

Instagram post by Juicy Quotes 🍹 • Oct 27, 2017 at 12:40am UTC

  • motivationjuiceThere are so many benefits to doing what you love!
    1. You’ll be happier
    2. You’ll be your own boss
    3. You’ll find yourself!!
    🙌
    _
    Now I know many of you are just like me! We still are not certain of what we want to do or become. So my best advice is to try everything! 😁 You’ll never know what will happen and if you’ll like it, so give it a shot, miracles do happen! Sign up for any new opportunity’s especially if your still in high school!👍
    _
    I believe everyone should follow their passion. We all have something we like to do, but many are discouraged by others opinion. Fuck what others think! If it makes you happy, put 110% into that shit! 🔥💯 I’m gonna keep it short for this post and I hope you all discover your purpose! Comment below what is your passion?!
Original article and pictures take www.instagram.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий