среда, 8 ноября 2017 г.

Anonymous Proxy detected, click here.

Anonymous Proxy detected, click here.

Crying.... laughing.... smiling..... I can’t believe how many emotions im going through this evening. When I first started on Thai journey I never knew where it would lead.... I just wanted to try and make a difference..... and now I’m trying to make the world smile ❤️ my message to you is to dream big because miracles happen everyday! I’m living proof..... ask believe receive and believe this time is yours 😘 you can have it all 😘 #resetthehappinessproject #thisisit #thesecret #themagic #happy #love #inspirationalquotes #thehappinessproject

Anonymous Proxy detected, click here.

Anonymous Proxy detected, click here.

I love this ❤️💙 Change your thoughts and change your world 🗺 How true! Reset helps you to do this.... It guides you to see the positives..... It guides you to that better place.... It steers you towards your dreams.... It leads you to change your world 😘 #resetthehappinessproject #changeyourthoughts #changeyourworld #behappy #thesecret #smile #thisisit
resetthehappinessproject

Anonymous Proxy detected, click here.

A dream is a wish the heart makes when your fast asleep. Did you know that Walt Disney followed the law of attraction? And just look at all the magic he created! Thank you so much for all your orders of Reset the happiness project. Let’s make our lives magical too 😘 #resetthehappinessproject #waltdisneyworld #waltdisney #thesecret #lawofattraction #thesecret #believeinyourself #thisisit #stationary #2018 #diaries #stationary
resetthehappinessproject

The wait is almost over ❤️ RESET is set to launch and I can not wait!!!!! Here’s to making the world smile again 😘 #resetthehappinessproject #thewaitisover #thisisit
resetthehappinessproject

Anonymous Proxy detected, click here.

It is your very own special magic!!!! Have I told you recently how magical you are????? Your so magical you can make all your dreams come true and I can show you how 💙 #themagic #thesecret #thisisit #lawofattraction #resetthehappinessproject #thehappinessproject
resetthehappinessproject

I hope your evening is as magical As you are ❤️ Whenever you feel like giving up.... Or just don’t see a way out..... Just remember you hold the answer 🌟 You are magical and can make all your dreams come true if you just believe..... Believe in yourself.... Believe in your magic.... Believe you hold the power.... And believe this time is yours 😘 It’s my mission to Show you how 😘 #thehappinessproject #resetthemind #resetthehappinessproject #inspirationalquotes #magic #believeinyourself #believeinyourmagic #happy #thisiayourtime #thisisit #thesecret
resetthehappinessproject

Anonymous Proxy detected, click here.

This is actually happening...... A few years ago I used to sit and cry and wonder is this it? Is this really how life is meant to be? And then one day my whole world completely turned around! I completely turned around! My mind became opened to this amazing way of thinking and life has never been better..... When I used to be scared and worry about things that haven’t even happened yet.... thinking what if.... And now I have a dream... I plan and I have actually made it happen!!!!! Today I received the email I’ve been waiting for my my heart skipped a beat!!!! The email saying your project is now complete Gem and it looks amazing ❤️ it is now on its way to you 🌟 I honestly can not begin to tell you how I feel.... For so long I have dreamt about this day.... All those sleepless nights.... All that work.... and tomorrow I get to see it for the very first time..... All pulled together.... all complete.... My baby ❤️ It is actually all happening!!!!! I can’t wait to share it with you 😘 I hope you love it as much as I do 😘 #thehappinessproject #resetthehappinessproject #love #feeling #watchingitallcometogether #thesecret #themagic #lovealwayswins
resetthehappinessproject

I wish someone had told me these were the good old days 💖💙 As I sit and look back at these old photos of the kids I laugh and smile to myself at the memories that we made. But when I think about how I felt in myself at that time..... I was a different person. I was anxious.... I would rush everywhere.... my heart would literally pound...... my palms sweaty..... I would feel stressed.... snappy.... my head would constantly go over and over worries and concerns I had..... And that was my everyday life. I was so consumed by the overwhelming world around me..... That I never actually got to enjoy these precious moments as much as I could have. Life passes us by so quickly..... Kids don’t stay babies for long.... So stop!!!!! Make memories.... And live in the now!!!!!! This moment is here now and you will never get it again..... So for now.... take time to enjoy what you have and stop thinking about what you haven’t. You have so much more than many. Be thankful for all you have.... and enjoy life to the full 💖💙 I know it can be hard to switch off from all Your worries and you may think to yourself how can I fully let myself be in the moment when I’ve got so many things going on in the background but you can!!!! Let me help you and believe this time is yours 😘 #thehappinessproject #resetthehappinessproject #thistimeisyours #writeyourownstory #liveinthemoment #love #thesecret
resetthehappinessproject

Anonymous Proxy detected, click here.

Your mind believes what you continuously tell it 💖 And let’s face it.... we are our own worst critics. No one can ever say anything as mean as what we tell ourselves. Who say this..... I’m fat I’m ugly I can’t do that I won’t look like that Things like that don’t happen for me I’ll never go there Bad luck just follows me I’ll not get that job What’s the point Yep most of us have done. We are awful to ourselves at times. Well STOP 🛑 This has to stop! If you continuously tell yourself these things..... you are actually attracting them to you! It’s how the law of attraction works. So how about you tell yourself you are what you want to be.... 💖 It can be anything Smart Beautiful successful A good mum Talented Whatever it is! Tell yourself you are already it and be thankful for it! It will feel strange at first but do it! Write it down! Tell Yourself every time you look in the mirror. Every time you find yourself being mean to yourself..... STOP 🛑 breath, and bring your mind back to these positive things ! After some time it will become more natural and you will begin to believe it! And then that’s when you truely become unstoppable! People talk about he/she loves themselves as though it’s something to criticise! It isn’t! You have to love yourself ❤️ you have to make time for you ❤️ you have to care about you ❤️ so you can help others too ❤️ Be kind always! 😘 now is the time for you to see what I see.... just how amazing you really are 😘 #thehappinessproject #resetthehappinessproject #lawofattraction #bekindalways #thesecret #love #happy #letsdothis #positive #positiveaffirmations
resetthehappinessproject

Anonymous Proxy detected, click here.

She’s just adorable ❤️ when you find your baby girl has made her own gratitude journal and writes how proud she is of her mummy ❤️ #feeingproud #blessed #mumanddaughter #mybabygirl #gratitudejournal #teachthemyoung #thisisit #resetthehappinessproject
resetthehappinessproject

Crying.... laughing.... smiling..... I can’t believe how many emotions im going through this evening. When I first started on Thai journey I never knew where it would lead.... I just wanted to try and make a difference..... and now I’m trying to make the world smile ❤️ my message to you is to dream big because miracles happen everyday! I’m living proof..... ask believe receive and believe this time is yours 😘 you can have it all 😘 #resetthehappinessproject #thisisit #thesecret #themagic #happy #love #inspirationalquotes #thehappinessproject
resetthehappinessproject

Keeping in the spirit of RESET and the our logo for our launch here, being our Union Jack Flag 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 I’m wearing the scarf!!!!! I’m ready to fill my wardrobe with a whole world full of scarfs as we start to spread our project and make the world smile again 😘🌎🇬🇧😀 #thehappinessproject #resetthehappinessproject #launchday #thisisit
resetthehappinessproject

Happy Monday Everyone 💖 it’s a fresh new week.... a brand new Start..... do something today you will thank yourself for 💖 arrrrggghhhh and guess what!!!!!! We launch this week!!!!! #thehappinessproject #resetthehappinessproject #motovationalquotes #mondaymotivation
resetthehappinessproject

Good Morning to all my beautiful friends 💙 I wanted to share this with you all..... Do you know what happens when.....? I used to be plauged with the thought of what will others think of me if I do this.... post this..... say this.....? But do you know what..... it really doesn’t matter. Some people won’t like you, but what about the millions of others that do!!!!!! I love you ❤️ and once you love yourself too you will have that confidence to let go and just be you! Once you learn to let go and be free, it is the most amazing feeling ever!!!! The truth is your pretty amazing!!!!! Let the world see how special you really are 😘 #thehappinessproject #resetthehappinessproject #love #befree #beyou #thesecret
resetthehappinessproject

Original article and pictures take quotags.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий