среда, 8 ноября 2017 г.

5 Must-Read Books to Get You Started on A Spiritual Journey

So, I’ve never really considered myself to be a spiritual person. I was baptized and raised Catholic, but we only went to church for Christmas and Easter. I never really 100% understood or felt connected to catholicism, but I’ve always believed in something greater.

In the last few years of creating my business I have been introduced to many spiritual teachers and the law of attraction. All of the information being presented to me seemed to come at the perfect time when I was feeling lonely, anxious, or struggling with food issues or just working on growing my business.

Out of my growing curiosity, I began reading some books on Spirituality and they have helped me to completely transform my life. Through reading these books and learning from many different teachers, I’ve begun to understand that there are some foundational principles that most spiritual teachings and religions all encompass.

After many hours of reading and listening to Spiritual teachers, I've come to believe that having a spirituality practice can be a great way to stay grounded, get through difficult times, and achieve anything you truly desire.

Some of the lessons I've learned through these books are:

  • How to take ownership of my life & stop making excuses
  • How a positive mindset will lead you to all that you desire
  • The way we feel is just as important as what we do when it comes to achieving your goals
  • Obstacles are detours in the right direction
  • When you think you've surrendered, surrender some more
  • Anxiety usually comes from thinking about the past or the future so it's important to focus on the present
  • And many, many more!!

If you are interested in learning more about spirituality and/or the law of attraction, but don’t know where to begin, I’ve compiled 5 of my favorite books that I believe are great for beginners.

5 Must-Read Books to Get You Started on A Spiritual Journey

  1. May Cause Miracles: A 40-Day Guidebook of Subtle Shifts for Radical Change and Unlimited Happiness - by Gabby Bernstein

  2. Light Is the New Black: A Guide to Answering Your Soul’s Callings and Working Your Light by Rebecca Campbell

Want to transform your relationship with food & increase your energy?

Sign up below for my Free 5-Day Mindful Eating Coure >>

Have you read any of these books? Do you have any favorites that I didn't mention? I'd love to here in the comments below!

Original article and pictures take www.katiobrien.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий