четверг, 9 ноября 2017 г.

5 Books That Made Gabby Bernstein Who She Is

Spirit Junkie and SoulCycle rockstar GABBY BERNSTEIN has published five books, including the 2016 bestseller The Universe Has Your Back. To celebrate National Book Lovers Day, check out the five books that made her who she is today.

This book changed my life! It put me on the path to becoming a spiritual teacher. Marianne has become one of my dear friends and mentor. I recommend this book to anyone on a spiritual path!

This one helped me write my first book, Add More ing to Your Life, A Hip Guide to Happiness. When I started the writing process, I felt paralyzed because I’d never written a book before. Reading Living in the Light helped me understand how a simple outline can have a profound impact on a reader.

My health bible. I have been following her guidance for a few years now and I’ve never felt better. Donna’s work has helped me stay off sugar and clean up my gut!

I listen to this book in the car. Doreen’s words gently remind me of the ever-present angelic support that is always around me.

An all-time favorite! Wayne was my mentor and friend. Now that he’s passed on, I return to his books and I feel reconnected to him and his profound teachings.

Check out Gabby's latest book, The Universe Has Your Back HERE and learn more about Gabby at gabbybernstein.com. Ready to ride? Grab a series HERE to book a bike.

Original article and pictures take deh80dfqo5kps.cloudfront.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий