четверг, 9 ноября 2017 г.

2017 Current Me vs. Future Me

current me future me

Today I thought I’d share my process of creating my 2017 Current Me vs. Future Me drawings. I started doing this vision exercise in 2012, when I was super lost and unhappy with my life. I’ve made it a tradition to do it each year to keep track of my growth and envision where I am vs. where I want to be.

Originally I called this “Time for comparison / reality check” or “current me vs. the me I aspire to be” – regardless, it’s a fun exercise you can do to give you clarity how to get to your dream life. If you do this exercise, please tag me so I can see!! Happy drawing!

// related
How to Make a Vision Board + Current Me v. Future Me
2017 Artist of Life Workbook

current-future-me-lavendaire
Original article and pictures take www.lavendaire.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий